Looking for more options than traditional consulting firms offer? Searching for fresh insights and objectivity to help your company or organization meet challenges, increase profitability, or improve efficiency? TASconsulting gives you access to the best and brightest independent talent so that you can choose the consultant(s) with skills and knowledge that suit your company’s needs and culture.
Benefits of Choosing TASconsulting:
- Short- or long-term availability. Our consultants are available for a day, a week, a month, or for extended projects.
- Services provided to companies and organizations of all sizes.
- Customized Searches and Referrals. We identify and provide professionals who meet your rigorous requirements.
- Personal Service and Follow Up to help ensure your satisfaction.
- Unparalleled Reputation and Experience. For over 50 years our parent company, The TASA Group, Inc., has referred experts to over 200,000 clients in law, insurance, government, and business.
- Explore the many professional solutions TASconsultants deliver in the areas of science, medicine, business, engineering, manufacturing, and finance.
Search our online consultant database, submit a project, or contact us directly. A TASconsulting referral specialist will respond quickly to review your criteria for budget, credentials, location, and availability.
Your personal referral specialist will then provide you with consultant names and contact information, and, when possible, suggest additional independent professionals.
After interviewing candidates, you select the consultant(s) who best meet your criteria. Should you decide that you require additional referrals, we will restart the process at any time.
There is no charge for our services unless you hire a consultant. All billing is handled through TASconsulting.
NEW: In an effort to provide the highest level of value to our clients, we launched a Knowledge Center containing industry-focused articles and research papers, whitepapers, and presentations. In addition, we will be launching a webinar series for clients. To receive invitations to our expert-led webinars, quarterly newsletters, and alerts on industry-relevant articles written by TASconsulting consultants, pleae click here.